A. LCD matters need attention
1. Ensure that is in the power of the state in closed out cable
| 2. The LCD screen of fixed installation, pay attention
to make whole LCD screen saver the level off, avoid external forces
lead to LCD screen "bending," "distorted" |
3. Be careful of liquid crystal screen surface of polarizing, avoid
being hard object scratches (never put hard goods in LCD screen above)
|4. If water droplets long time stuck in LCD module, may lead to
change color or appeared blotch, so be sure to clean module
5. When the screen surface is smear, must use pure cotton or soft
cloth to wipe if still have dirt on it, and can blow first and then
6. Should take/put LCD module, because LCD box as glass products,
is a fragile, drop, beating could lead to broken
| 7. LCD module used the CMOS-LSIs, so deal with LCD
module, be sure to prevent electrostatic, the operator shall be effective
8. Pull plug inverter, don't force ye pull backlighting line
9. Don't will LCD module too long time in the sun or the ultraviolet
10. Because LCD module visual characteristics will be different because
of the Angle of change. So in the assembly, should be fully considered
the best Angle in the position of the users.
11. If LCD stored in storage temperature under the lower provisions
below, may cause crystallization can lead to restore and liquid crystal
of damage. If placed in storage temperature more than the temperature
of the upper limit environment, liquid crystal can become isotropic
liquid and no recovery liquid crystal state.
12. Do not remove LCD module, which is very possible damage to the
|13. Equipment or packaging materials used in the epoxy resin (amine
sclerosis content), silicon resin adhesives (take off alcohol adhesive
or latter adhesives) from a gas may cause the PianZhenPian degradation.
It is necessary to check the use of material compatibility
|14. In the back of the LCD module have electronic components, so
in design, assembly, and the disposal process to compress the back,
or you could damage the electronic components
|15. Abide by relevant electronic components of other matters need
attention, the proposal as far as possible in close to the real operating
environment conditions check LCD module
16. Because LCD module is outside the box package, so be careful to
use in the design of the attachment
17. Plug-and-socket interface connectors to keep and LCD module of
connectors at the same level and parallel direction
|18. In the disposal LCD module or installed in equipment, if long
placed in oxidation reduction in the air or gas, or use of the reagents,
solvent, adhesives, resin will produce this kind of gas material,
can lead to LCD module corrosion, become can not put it off.
19. Don't adhere to the high temperature environment protective film
module, or protective film sticks to the module off the surface not
20. The best at any time, don't touch the LCD module of the polarization,
get dirty leave blotch .
21. Any time (including take out from the packing of the time) don't
slam drag a backlight wire, otherwise easy to damage the wires .
|22. Suggest the operator disposal when LCD module wearing anti-static
uniform, and wear the grounding bracelets
23. On the back of the module of the TCP, don't put any pressure,
can damage otherwise TCP
B. Module processing the matters needing attention
1. The LCD module should never be allowed to pick the wrong lead,
otherwise may cause the flow, over-voltage, etc and the module components
2. Use access power and module off the power, must be in positive
supply (5 + /-0.25 V) stable access later, can input signal level.
As in stable power supply before or after disconnect input signal
level, may damage the IC module circuit.
3. Solder iron temperature: 280 + 10 ℃ welding time: < 3-4 S;
Welding materials: eutectic type, low melting point; Repeat welding
shall not be more than three times.
4. You push hard on the show place, can produce abnormal display,
then disconnect the power supply, wait a moment for a while, to
electricity, the is back to normal
C. Module storage precautions
If long-term (such as a few years) store, we recommend the following
1. Into polyethylene bag (had better have antistatic coating) and
2. Put the dark place, avoid strong light
3. Never put anything in surface pressure
4. Strictly avoid in more than limit temperature, humidity conditions
for the environment
TN (Twisted Nematic) : to the column display type distortion.
HTN (High Twisted Nematic) : High distortion of the column to display
STN (Supper Twisted Nematic) : the distortion of the column to display
FSTN (Formulated STN) : film compensation type STN, used in black
and white and display.
TFT (Thin Film Transistor) : Thin Film Transistor display type.
LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) : Liquid Crystal Display.
LED (Light Emitting Diode) : leds.
VFD (Vacuum Fluorescence Display) : the Vacuum Fluorescence Display.
PDP (Plasma Display Panel) : Plasma Display.
EL (Electroluminescence) : electroluminescent.
ITO (Indium-Tin Oxide) : Indium Tin Oxide.
ECB (Electrically Controlled Birefringence) : electric double refraction.
PCB (Print Circuit Board) : printed Circuit Board.
COB (Chip On Board) : IC LuoPian through the bond for fixed in printed
COF (Chip On Film) : will IC assembly in flexible LCD.
COG (Chip On Glass) : in the Glass IC packaging.
TAB (Tape Automated Bonding) : flexible with automatic connection.